Written on 11:29 AM by Pastor Coon

After reading my wife's post about our daughter Elisabeth and taking the pictures of her and the contents of her backpack/purse. I scribbled out this simple poem:

Little Girls' Purses

Little girls' purses hold
Amazing things-
Lip gloss, nail polish,
Toys, and string,
But this treasure is nothing
To the wealth one finds
In little girls' hearts and
Little girls’ minds!!


As Fathers' Day approaches I truly realize how blessed I am with a great wife and three wonderful children. I'm proud to be the father of James & Philip...two of the most kind and tender-hearted boys I know. I'm also excited to have a three year old daughter re-teaching me the things I didn't always have time for with the boys.

I love all 3 of you guys, so much!!Yes, I know that they don't look like this anymore but I love this picture. It was taken by a friend while we lived in Japan.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Kimberly |

    Love the picture too!!

     

Post a Comment